Jump to content
Template:Citation Style documentation/web
- title: Title of source page on website. Displays in quotation marks. For titles containing quotation marks, convert regular quotation marks (") to single quotation marks ('). See MOS:QINQ for guidance in more complex situations. If script-title is defined, use title to hold a Romanization (if available) of the title in script-title.
- script-title: Original title for languages that do not use a Latin-based script (Arabic, Chinese, Cyrillic, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, etc); follows Romanization defined in title (if present). Must be prefixed with one of the [[Help:Citation_Style_1#|script-<param>= language codes|supported language codes]] to help browsers properly display the script:
... |title=Tōkyō tawā |script-title=ja:東京タワー |trans-title=Tokyo Tower ...
- trans-title: English translation of the title if the source cited is in a foreign language. Displays in square brackets after title; trans-title is included in the link. Use of the language parameter is recommended.
- Titles containing certain characters will display and link incorrectly unless those characters are encoded.
- This parameter is required and will generate an error if not defined. On errors, main, help and template pages are placed into Category:Articles with incorrect citation syntax. Set
|no-tracking=true to disable categorization; mainly used for documentation where the error is demonstrated.
- website: Title of website (when the website has a clear name, use that rather than the domain name); may be wikilinked. Displays in italics. Aliases: work